Tuesday, July 7, 2009
song layor!~
Quietly standing next to you,
feel like I have the world..
Want to hold tight of all these,
not letting them go..
Happiness is in front of us,
warmth fills every part of the heart..
Though the smile is a bit shy,
you are always understanding, you are always considerate..
We will be forever together..
Even when we have no time to meet,
phone and text message keep us connected..
I can feel my tomorrow is filled with your smiling face..
In the memory..
In my memory..
I remember riding the bike on a raining day,
you said it feels sweet..
Every photo in the memory,
has happy side profile, has jumping music notes..
All the memories are sweet..
We remember the first time we met..
Happily embracing, don't want to say goodbye..
I can feel my tomorrow,
will not let you cry, no let you sad..
It's my only wish..
tis is a song layor..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment